Thursday, January 20, 2011

more from ecuador, eh why not




some bs fun from new years day before the swell actually arrived in Ecuador. Riding the 5'2 concave deck stringerless Dick Van Straalen Fish Snagglefin got me for christmas, it worked great in Ecuador when I barebacked in tropical water. Yesterday with overhead sets and 6/5/4 wetsuit and all the 5 mil boots and gloves i could barely feel the board under me, I suck and so does the cold winter thus far.


On a warmer note, Snaggle and I got invited to a private preseason garden shindig, woohoo, lectures about tropical plants, tips on perennials and creating butterfly gardens amongst other interesting topics. Came home from ecuador with a mailbox full of seed catalogues, time to start planning, days are getting longer, soon it will be time to turn the soil.

No comments:

Post a Comment